It's a faith in technology.

Save your Article from article thief

Share on :
How can you protect yourself to thief who is stolen your Valuable article, he is not stolen your article thief is also stolen your time, your knowledge and most Impotent things is your blog hits. Try this Code for Protect Your Blog from article thief after using this code your blog and your article will be safe from Plagiarize, theft (Copy Paste).

Copy given code below

Layout>Add a Gadget>HTML/JavaScript

Download Code(Use Save As)


5 comments on Save your Article from article thief :

neneLadz said... November 19, 2008 at 11:41 PM

I find this blog useful. Thanks to you.

Anonymous said... November 27, 2008 at 5:43 AM

This sounds like a very useful gadget for all blogs. Can you tell me how it works? What does it do exactly?

Oscar Gecko said... May 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I love how you give the info away for free... That is terrific.

But I only see protection for Netscape and Internet Explorer. Any plans to add FireFox, Google Chrome or Safari?

Pt. D.K. Sharma "Vatsa" said... September 12, 2009 at 3:23 AM

thanks for very usefull gadget....

Anonymous said... February 21, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Thanks For Your Comment. You can also reach me at my mai Id :- blogtips.frd@gmail.com

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates: