It's a faith in technology.

New 1.2 Liter T-GDi Engine produce about 120 bhp

Share on :
This comes with a displacement of 1,248cc and makes us of direct injection, as well as turbocharging in its aim to increase efficiency. The four-cylinder units also uses four valves per cylinder, but the automotive producer hasn’s offered the specs for the unit, so we don’t know what its hp and torque rating is. Hyundai only tells us that the engine emits less than 110 grams of CO2 per km.The new Hyundai T-GDi 1.2 Litre engine is likely to debut in the 2012 Hyundai i20 Fluidic which is due for launch in a few months. The global version of Hyundai i20 Fluidic has already been revealed and a lot of test mules have been already spotted on Indian roads with LHD options, LED daytime running lights etc. The twist in the tale is that Hyundai India may not get the T-GDi or may get it in the top most premium variants like the 1.4 Gamma Engine is used in the present lineup. The reason for the same is the small car tax rules in India. The engine displacement limit for small cars is 1200 cc while the displacement of the 1.2 T-GDi engine is 1248 CC. It is a possibility that Hyundai may reduce the displacement for Indian version,




3 comments on New 1.2 Liter T-GDi Engine produce about 120 bhp :

Unknown said... October 12, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as well. I definitely love reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the information coming. I loved it.





Used Engines For Sale

Unknown said... October 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I hope the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me a lot.






Used Engine For Sale

Unknown said... October 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM

You will be notified about this topic really well. I, you, as anyone can easily understand, I really like how to have put the light on this topic.




Engine For Sale

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Thanks For Your Comment. You can also reach me at my mai Id :- blogtips.frd@gmail.com

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates: