It's a faith in technology.

Blog Indexed by Google Boost your blog Hits

Share on :
Some Blogger having Question like this :- I am create a blog with blogspot since 3 months but unfortunately until now is not indexed by Google , plz help me how i can indexed at search engine ?

Are you suffering from this type of problem? Ok Boost your blog hits using this tips.

1. I head over to feedburner add my blog

2. After your blog has been added click on publicize and then collect chicklets (i always take the main ones like yahoo, google, aim etc) put the chick lets on your site and click through each one (sign in or register) such that you see your last post.

3. Back on feedburner...collect the headline animator. Copy the code and paste in your blog.

4. Now go to pingomatics (save the site) and ping each time you update your blog. But try not to ping more than once a day.

5. Add your blog to some directories (do a google search)

This is the way i start off and i find my blog soon gets indexed without sweat.

I know there is so much more that can be done...but that above is what i do and my 25 blogs are feeding me fine

You can also use the pingshot offered by feedburner

0 comments on Blog Indexed by Google Boost your blog Hits :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Thanks For Your Comment. You can also reach me at my mai Id :- blogtips.frd@gmail.com

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates: