It's a faith in technology.

Add Background Image in Blog Post

Share on :
One Blogger ask me question "how to add an image as background in my blogger blog. ?"
and my Answer is Read you template code and crack this answer. you can also try to do something different from other blogger. Ok read my Background Image Post and Try to Change Background Image in your Blog.

First upload your image to some image host like tinypic,photobucket,etc..
Next, you have to add this code to your body css..
Code:
add this code below #body { Your background image will not move while you scroll up and down the page.


background: url(IMAGE URL) no-repeat;

background: url('http://yourimageurl.com') no-repeat center;
background-attachment: fixed;

0 comments on Add Background Image in Blog Post :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Thanks For Your Comment. You can also reach me at my mai Id :- blogtips.frd@gmail.com

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates: