It's a faith in technology.

Biggest blogging mistek

Share on :
What would you say is the biggest blogging crime a blogger could commit? To name but a few there are pop ups, auto-plays, too much blink or ads and unoriginal, generic or plagiarized content.

I'd say my absolute worst has to be bad spelling. I can understand grammatical mistakes - my best friend V often looks at me witheringly and suggests that people who do not know the proper use of the semi-colon should not be using it at all (at which point I giggle and use them anyway). The thing is, grammar is often hard to pick up in a spell checker, whereas spelling is not.

No matter how good the content or how well designed and professional your blog, just invent one tiny little word once and you will permanently lose readers. Do it repeatedly and you're in big trouble!

0 comments on Biggest blogging mistek :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Thanks For Your Comment. You can also reach me at my mai Id :- blogtips.frd@gmail.com

 

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You can also receive Free Email Updates: